Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The ghost folder

The ghost folder

Hi all! For several days I have a problem with my computer.

There is an empty folder on the desktop that I can not eliminate. I also tried using Killbox, but nothing!

Every time the gate, but every time reappears in the same position as before! For more on the computer did not detect any suspicious processes.

Someone would know to give me an explanation of this strange phenomenon? Thank you.

Maybe I found the answer.

I figured that was the fault of not using WM Player but I did not know exactly where to look.

See here and let me know if that was the problem.

Amantide was right! The default settings of Windows Media Player recreated every time that Microsoft software was launched, a particular folder, the default settings provided in the program. Matilda12 .

See Pictures and Read more : The ghost folder

No comments: