Sunday, December 18, 2011

Joomla: Add paging

If paging is disabled in Joomla, just a few clicks to activate it.

Joomla: Add paging

Question :

Hi, I registered a free hosting of altervista and I installed.

I would like to know how you can create multiple pages in a category. I mean if I published 10 articles in a category, the page gets longer and longer. I would like to create pages with numerini below to go backward with.

How can I do?

Answer :

I've been hacking away a bit 'on my space altervista with Joomla and I think I understand what you mean.

You have to go Menu (the horizontal navigation) -> menu that shows the section / category on which you want to do (let's say you call Blog ) -> Column right, expand Advanced Parameters , and Pagination choose Display , and if not selected in Results page choose Show .

Then you can play with the custom page with the options that are just above.

Standard Parameters in instead you can act on the provision of posts: how to show the full column, how many columns and how many posts per column.

I hope this helps.

See Pictures and Read more : Joomla: Add paging

No comments: